Wine Shops in Salem

Wine is the classy beverage and alcohol that is made from grapes that are fermented. Wine is served in different occasions and parties to enjoy and lighten the mind. Wine is also used in cooking various types of foods. A glass of wine is great with any dinner item. Wine are available in several distinct types like:
  • Red Wine
  • White Wine
  • Rose Wine
  • Apple Wine
  • Sparkling Wine
  • Fortified Wine
  • Dessert Wine etc
This sophisticated and simple beverage has got different types of flavors from various types of grapes. Red wine and white wine is very much popular along with rose wines and sparkling wines. Red wines are produced from red grapes while white wines are produced from white grapes. Rose wines are soft forms of red wine. Dessert wines as the name says are sweet wines that are served up with dessert. Raisin wines, Ice wines are some examples of dessert wines.

Wine Shops in Salem

Wine has a number of health benefits. Drinking wine has been proved to be good for health. Wine is known for promoting longevity. Drinking wine can reduce the chances of getting heart diseases. A person who drinks wine can stay away from heart attacks and strokes. Another very good health benefit of drinking wine is that it can help in reduce the chances of getting Type 2 diabetes. Its not all yet, wine has the abaility to fight against colon cancer and cataracts. Last but not the least wine helps in slowing down brain decline. Thus, isn't drinking wine is good for health. But yes it is important to have check on the volume of wine you are drinking.

There are many well established wine shops in Salem. These wine shops provide good service as well as home delivery also.There are a variety of wines available in the world from which one can make choice as suits to his/her taste and pocket.

Contact list of TASMAC:
Address:

CMDA Tower-II,
IV Floor,
Gandhi Irwin Bridge Road,
Egmore,
Chennai - 600008.
Phone No.: 044 285 21298 / 285 24608 / 285 21970
Fax No.: 044 285 24634
Email Id: tasmac@md3.vsnl.net.in

Retail Wine Shops in Salem

TASMAC Wine Shop
Address:

No. 2/43,
B Doctors Colony,
Jagir Ammapalayam Village,
Salem - 636302
Phone No.: 0427 234 0012

TASMAC Wine Shop
Address:

Attur - Rasipuram - Erode Road,
Thirunagar Colony,
Salem - 638003

TASMAC Wine Shop
Address:

Mohanur - Sendamangalam - Rasipuram Road,
Kamaraj Nager,
Namakkal,
Salem - 637001

Wine Shop
Address
:
Keeripatti Road,
Salem - 636107

Pudhuchatram Wine Shop
Address:

Old NH,
Puduchatram,
Salem - 637018

Wine Shop
Address:

Ambethkar Street,
Nangavalli,
Salem - 636454

TASMAC Wine Shop
Address:

Trichy Main Road,
Dadagapatti,
Salem - 636006

TASMAC Wine Shop
Address:

Sarada College Road,
New Fairlands,
Alagapuram,
Salem,

Pottneri Wines Shop
Address:

Thoppur,
Mettur Dam,
Bhavani-Erode Road,
Salem

Wine Shop
Address:

Thalaivasal-Veeraganur Road,
Veppampoondi,
Salem
 
TASMAC Wine Shop
Address:

Venkadathanur Road,
Tiruchirappalli,
Salem
 
TASMAC Wine Shop
Address:

SH 142,
Perumal Malai Adivaram,
Tiruchirappalli,
Salem

TASMAC Wine Shop
Address:

State Highway 6,
Sankarapuram,
Villupuram,
Salem

TASMAC Wine Shop
Address:

Kallakurichi- Kachirapalayam Road,
Sankarapuram,
Kallakurichi,
Villupuram,
Salem
 

In selling alcohol by volume, Tamil Nadu stands first among the other states in India. 80% sales are accounted from the hard liquors like rum, wine, brandy, whiskey and vodka and the rest of the 20% sales are calculated from the selling of beer.

4988
  • SHARE THIS
  • TWEET THIS
  • SHARE THIS
  • COMMENT
  • LOVE THIS 0
  • E-mail

Comments / Discussion Board - Wine Shops in Salem

Loader
  • K
    Kavipraba from Rasipuram, Namakkal 367 Days ago

    How to buying online shop

    0 0
    Report Abuse
    Reply
  • G
    Gautam from Erode 482 Days ago

    Plz tell PayPal rode near relway station rad wine plz contact me

    0 0
    Report Abuse
    Reply
  • T
    Tamil from salem 1440 Days ago

    Pls tell in near new bus stand i want red wine for skin colour development so pls contact no pls give. Thanks

    3 3
    Report Abuse
    Reply
    S
    SalemOnline.in Expertfrom 1437 Days ago

    Hi Please go through our article. You will find a few wine shops near the new bus stand. Thanks

    1 0
    Report Abuse
    Reply